Saturday, September 5, 2009

1 Pt Pumpkin Muffins!!!!

Fall is here and I'm giddy. My windows have been open for a week now and each morning I wake up to fresh morning air with a hint of dew. All I can think of is how much I love this time of year (and the money we save not running the furnace or the air conditioner). In my mind fall=pumpkin. I love anything with pumpkin flavor especially baked goods. Here is a point friendly pumpkin muffin! Enjoy!

1/2 cup low fat milk (1% or skim)
1/2 cup egg beaters 99% egg substitute
1 can pumpkin (15oz)
1/2 tsp ginger
dash nutmeg
1 cup Hi fiber All bran-Extra fiber
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 TBS cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin pan with pam. Combine milk, bran, egg, apple sauce, and pumpkin in small bowl. Let sit 5 minutes then add all other ingredients and mix. Spoon into muffin tin and bake for 30 Min.

No comments: