Thursday, September 17, 2009

Peace And Quiet

I would like to take a moment and give a shout out to Munchkin children's products.

Some wonderful soul gave my daughter a Munchkin fresh food teether/feeder. It is the red, blue and yellow object on the bottom right of the image.

Anneliese is teething in a serious way. She went from 2 teeth to having 6 more trying desperately to push through all at the same time. Today has been a rough day as 2 have popped through and the other 4 will by tomorrow give or take. I can put fresh fruit in the mesh feeder and today's fruit of choice has been frozen strawberries. I push two cold berries into the mesh and let Anneliese work it over. The cold soothes her mouth and has allowed me to sit her down for 20 minutes!! She's not napped and has been a fussy mess all day. For those of you who know her sweet demeanor know how out of the ordinary that is.

Thank you Munchkin! Thank you for 20 minutes of Peace and Quiet.

No comments: