Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Balance

I've always been an all or nothing kind of girl.

If you've been reading over the last few days you have probably picked up on that. I've had a lot of fun making purses and have at least 3 in the works. I just haven't touched laundry or much of anything else in days.

My grandfather is ill and my mother and I are planning a trip to Duncan, Ok on Friday and if I don't leave the sewing alone at least for tomorrow my house may reach the point of no return while I'm gone.

I currently have 8 whole items in my shop :) It's fun to watch how much traffic they get. My least favorite purse is getting the most traffic. Hmm.

Anneliese had her first modeling shoot this afternoon on my couch. I was trying to get a good picture of the flower on her head. This is my favorite :) Aren't those eyes just beautiful!

No comments: