Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Carpet Bagging

I'm about to create and I'm really excited!

Today I went to Joanne's fabrics to look through their bargain bin and found a bunch of great fabrics. The best part is I saved $178. according to my receipt. I found some wonderful upholstery fabrics for 70% off and I am going to make some hand bags.

Here are the fabrics
I found all kinds of odds and ends and the biggest deal was a fabric that was originally $42/yard and I bought 2 full yards for just $10! It's a beautiful neutral and will work great with all the different remnants I found. It will be neat to see how many different combinations I can come up with. Stay tuned and I'll post pics as I finish each bag.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see them!!

Alisa said...

They look great! Love the one with the flowers! I think it is pretty much like one I have (thickness wise) and I really don't think you NEED interfacing.