Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

I'm not sure if we're in a growth spurt or on the verge of an illness but my little girl can't get enough sleep.

She took a 4.5 hour nap yesterday and had enough by 7:30 last night. I strongly debated whether or not to lay her down but her cries won in the end. She then slept through until 9:45 this morning!!!

I checked on her several times to make sure all was well. She was snoozing away peacefully.

I have to say I missed her precious self since she slept 18.5 hours out of the last 24!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staying with Aunt Sonya and trying to keep up with her schedule must have worn her out! I know she went to 2 basketball games on Saturday!

G'ma Anita

Alisa said...

I bet she is getting ready to GROW!!! Takes a LOT of energy!

Josiah has been eating a TON of food lately....he's been out eating Eric at dinner and that's pretty hard to do.