Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

Okay I know it's not spring or even close, in fact a small blade of grass doesn't have a chance in this blizzard but humor me!

I woke up this morning with a determination that only comes around once in a while. My plan today is to listen to some awesome coffee house Christian music (Enter the Worship Circle) and clean every square inch of my house.

The poor kids are in for a rude awakening since they've been on couch potato patrol for 2.5 weeks. Jared has had the last three days off so we as home schoolers have the ability to extend our break to accommodate Dad's schedule.

We are going to do school, organize, wash some clothing, mop some floors, and the like. I'm quite excited. I'm going to sleep in freshly laundered sheets tonight!

No comments: