Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Last night the kids and I headed up for the lock in at the church. I figured we'd stay as long as the kids handled it and they did great!

Brennan and Tanner ended up staying until midnight and sweet Alisa brought them home (THANK YOU!). The babies and I headed home just after 10. I couldn't believe Anneliese hung on that long but she was a doll and had a great time watching everyone run and play. The cookies Sonya and I kept feeding her probably helped a little :)

Everything was so well organized and the kids all really seemed to be responding extremely well to what Chris had planned. The bulk of the guests were people I hadn't ever seen before and that's always awesome to know we're actually reaching out beyond our church.

Jared's still passed out so I haven't had a chance to chat with him but from what I saw it was a great success and we had a wonderful time chatting with friends and snacking on yummy food.

Thank you to Chris and all the church family that worked so hard to reach out last night to a huge group of kids!

No comments: