Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Other White Meat #3

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted a chicken recipe. This is super simple but yet super yummy. Jared and I are just like most people and we love hot wings. Well, we love the taste of hot wings. Neither of us like to pick at tiny little wings to only receive minimal meat and massive mess. Plus Jared's not a fan of dark meat.

While doing Weight Watcher's I figured out that we could have the yummy flavor without all the fat so here it is!

I defrosted 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast and sliced them length ways into strips.
This is essential! William's Spicy Wings Seasoning. I can find it at our new Wal-Mart and it's by far the best one I've tried.

Pour the seasoning into a large zip lock bag and drop the strips of chicken in and use your best "it's shake and bake and I helped" until the chicken is coated on sides.

Once the chicken strip is coated place it on a stone or cookie sheet that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake at 425 degrees for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is white inside and the juices run clear. Jared enjoys these just plain and they're pretty spicy but I eat them with Light Done Right Ranch or Blue Cheese. Both of those dressings are really good and are 1pt/Tbs.

Points for this chicken is 5pts/breast or 2pts/large strip.

Enjoy!

No comments: