Saturday, February 7, 2009

Calling All Cooks!

I am going to do some major grocery shopping next week and start making freezable dishes for my family. My goal is to have several casserole type dishes that Jared can heat through to help in those first couple weeks after Anneliese gets here.

If you have a family favorite that freezes well please share! I already know I'm going to make a pan of our favorite enchiladas and probably a home made lasagna (I've actually never made lasagna before!). Ooh and some cookies and rolls!

Please keep in mind my husband's aversion to all things green. I have to say on his behalf that he has actually come a LONG way in the last few years. He will eat foods with green peppers, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, potatoes, corn and carrots.

Thanks in advance for your creative yummy help!

No comments: