Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hangin' In There

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't blogged in a little while. I've had several of you checking in and wondering where I went.

We're still preggers but I've been sick the last couple days. I've spent 90% of the last 36 hours asleep. Apparently when I'm 9 mos and about to pop my immunities are down. Jared had the same cold and he was better by the first evening.

I'm really hoping to be back to normal by tomorrow. I have a dr's appointment tomorrow late morning and then I have some errands to run. Hopefully I won't wear out too quickly. I feel like my time to run around is coming to an end. I have so much I'd like to get done and being ill didn't fit into my schedule :)

The boys and I made cookies this evening. They had a blast and I need a nap :) It's hard to let go and let them make a bit of a mess and have the cookies look weird but it all was okay in the end.

Brennan asked, "Did we do good mom? They taste just like yours!"

No comments: