Tuesday, March 3, 2009

38 week update

I just got home from the Doc. I am in much better spirits this week.

First of all I'm ripening. Sorry if that grosses you out. Apparently I'm preparing for labor and things are looking good! We're not dilated more than a 1 or so but I'm thinning out and much "softer."

Dr. Sheridan is sticking to his guesstimate. He says this week and 8 1/2 lbs. If she does not come before my next appointment on Tuesday the 10th we will plan an induction (on the 11th or 12th). I am thrilled to know that I will have Anneliese in my arms in a matter of days.

It's a great relief to see a definite end. Even better, I'm currently contracting. It started last night around 6 and is getting progressively worse. We're going to ride it out through the afternoon and see what happens. I would greatly appreciate your prayers!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

THURSDAY!! :) I'm glad things are getting closer. :)