Monday, March 2, 2009

POP!!!

I ventured out this morning with the kids when I realized we were out of cat food, toilet paper, and eggs. Totally random things that we can't do without!

The silly thing is that I went to Wal-Mart yesterday with Natasha and my pregnant brain forgot pretty much everything. Of course I can't go and get what we need when I'm without the kids and have someone with me. I have to go the next day with all the kids by myself. Life is much more interesting that way.

While I was there I decided to pick up an exercise ball. I've read quite a bit about them helping with dilation during delivery and since we're going natural I thought every little bit will help. Plus while we're waiting for our baby apparently sitting on the ball does quite a bit for helping her settle in and relieve back pain. For $8 I was sold!

As soon as we got home the boys were desperate to inflate the ball. Apparently they thought it was all for them. We took about 20 minutes taking turns pumping up the ball and then I decided to take a seat to try it out.

Brennan, Tanner and Elijah all sat back and squinted their eyes and anticipated an explosion. They seriously expected that ball to blow up right underneath me.

I wasn't offended. Well, I know they love me even if they do think anything beneath my weight will explode.

No comments: