Friday, March 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home


We were allowed to leave this evening. We are super thankful to be home with our little pink jelly bean. Out of 5 kids I haven't ever had a binki baby until now. Anneliese loves her binki and I love that she loves it!

The dogs are curious about her but have been very well behaved. Jared and I are settling in and the boys come home from the grandma's tomorrow. Jared plans to work tomorrow so I'll be jumping in with exhausted feet first thing in the morning :)

She's definitely cuter today than she was yesterday. Everyone kept saying how beautiful she was and I thought, "really? She's kinda funny looking to me..." Her face was so swollen, bruised and different colors. Today she's cute as a button and now I can say without reservation, "She's beautiful!" The doc even commented on how improved she is. Take a look at our pics so far!

1 comment:

Mcmuffy said...

Congratulations to you and Jared. What a sweet baby girl! And you're home already. How wonderful. Your boys will be so excited to help with baby sis.