Thursday, March 26, 2009

Workin On It

Today has been a day of progress!

My house has been getting further and further out of control with each day since Anneliese came home. I awoke today with the drive to reclaim my house!

I started out with laundry and dishes. My sweet husband tackled the litter box. I'm excited to say the office is cleaned and organized. Toilets are clean and the carpets vacuumed.

I went ahead and put my tub of maternity clothes up in the attic. It feels really good to recognize parts of my house. My kitchen table still needs cleared but we're getting there and Sis has been a doll and allowed me to work while she naps in her bouncy seat.

Yay Clean House!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

I would really just like to snuggle those little cheeks!

Walker said...

Shannon, congrats on the baby girl. We didn't get a chance to talk to you since the baby arrived, so I just wanted to let you know we were thinking about you guys. By the way I don't know if Dustin told you but, Pi and I are expecting.

Chad & Pi

Anonymous said...

She is so Preciouis