Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Checking In

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Apparently the bad back pain and cramping I've been feeling since Saturday night is "early labor." I am finally dilating and am 60% effaced.

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Doc Sheridan said we could hold out til Thursday or I could progress this afternoon. There's just no telling. Either way I'm not that worried. My baby girl will be where I can touch and kiss her day after tomorrow either way!!

He did ask how big my biggest baby was. I just chuckled and said, "Why?" He said she'll be 8-9lbs. I told him Tanner was 9lbs 3oz and he said he didn't think she'd be bigger but she's definitely not going to be our smallest baby. He immediately said, "I've been wrong before, but..."

So, here we go! My mom's coming over tomorrow to help clean. Now if I can just repair my vacuum and dishwasher before Thursday we'll be good to go. Apparently my appliances recognize we're in short supply of time and money so they're breaking down one by one. What mother of 5 needs a dishwasher or a vacuum?

No comments: