Saturday, March 7, 2009

Week 39 and holding...

Yesterday Jared and I went to Mongolian BBQ over by Oak Park Mall. I was so proud of Jared because he's not usually into trying new things. He went along happily and ended up really liking it.

I love that place and it makes me want to return because I feel like over time I could really perfect a recipe that I would love. It's a buffet where you collect all your favorite foods in bowl and then they stir fry it on a huge grill. They have steak, seafood & chicken and all kinds wonderful peppers onions and veggies. Jared stocked up on sirloin steak and added green peppers and jalapenos. The hardest part is knowing what seasonings and sauces to use. It's a lot of fun and really yummy.

While we were out I started having pretty rough contractions. In order to save a hospital bill I called my OBGYN and he just had me come in to the office. Needless to say it wasn't labor but he had mercy on me and scheduled our induction for Thursday (12th) at 7:30a.

Anneliese has officially been handed her eviction notice :) She has 5 days to leave peacefully or she will be forced to evacuate.

No comments: