Monday, March 23, 2009

Crazy Boy Update

After Eli spent a hour and a half in bed crying I sent the other boys up to get ready for bed and put some clothes away. While they were up there I had to change out Graham's bedding due to a nap time accident. Eli just sat in his bed and watched us.

When we were finished I asked him if we were going to have a better day tomorrow. He just looked down. I asked again and he said, "I'm going to try real hard not to get into trouble all day." Poor little guy is just like the rest of us. He does what he doesn't want to do. He knows what we expect of him and what's allowed. Unfortunately his sinful nature wins out once in a while.

The good news is my sweet boy is still in there somewhere and he gave me a kiss and a gentle smile before bed.

No comments: