Friday, August 15, 2008

Hee Hee, sniff sniff, hee

When there's termites the fridge goes out. Isn't that how the saying goes? Tonight I was headed to bed when I thought I better stick a water bottle in the freezer for my morning walk. When I opened the freezer I noticed water every where and the majority of the contents were soft.

Apparently our compressor is either dead or the starter relay connected to it is fried (or both). We bought the fridge used a year ago and have really loved it. I took the fridge apart and read a lot online and I have a part on order. We'll see what I can do and if this starter relay doesn't do the trick the internet experts say it's time to start shopping for a new one.

Ugh, if I don't laugh I'll cry. Hee hee, sniff.

1 comment:

Jen said...

oh my. prayers to you guys!