Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's My Blog and I'll Brag if I Want To

I headed off to work tonight with my 4 kiddos in toe. Brennan 7, Tanner 6, Elijah 4, and Graham 2. I was pretty nervous about how it was going to go since this isn't my normal meeting and the whole idea is that they'd be so smitten with me that they'd want to go to my meetings on Mondays.

We arrived a little early and I set the kids up in the nursery with snacks and shut the door. I honestly did not hear from them for a hour. I weighed in all the members, led my meeting and at the very end Graham tried to open the door and couldn't. He began crying out of frustration. I am so amazed and thankful for their behavior. When I mentioned my 4 kids where in the next room the members didn't believe me.

What a blessing! I took them for ice cream to celebrate. What good boys.

No comments: