Monday, August 4, 2008

WW Success

My boss called me tonight and it looks like we'll be going to back to back meetings the first of September. When I was hired it was with the notion that we would "see how it goes" and later decide whether or not their was enough interest to warrant two meetings.

I have been leading Monday nights since mid July and I am super pleased with the fact that we are already going to do two meetings. This is a great boost to our income as well as my self-esteem.

I will work Thursday nights leading up to September to get to know members in the other meetings and then the first Monday in September we'll open with 2 meetings, one at 5 and the other at 6:30.

Jared and I are planning a mini vacation with the kids in October. We are going to take them to Omaha to the zoo and children's museum. We went 3 years ago and are eager to introduce Graham (and Eli, he probably doesn't remember much) to the zoo. Working these extra meetings will allow us to go and stay at a hotel for a night and have 2 days for the kids to enjoy themselves. We are really excited and thankful for the extra income.

YAY!