Friday, August 8, 2008

Wow, I needed That

Jenny and I have been walking about 4 miles each morning. This morning at about 7:30am I received a text from her asking for the morning off. The funny thing was I was hoping for the same thing since 6:30am. I quickly replied, "yes please!" and then rolled over.

My kids are still recovering from the 4 hour slip and slide marathon Wednesday night and slept in this morning so I didn't get up until 10:00!!! I can't remember the last time I slept until 10 am.

I have been so extremely exhausted for the last couple weeks. I could honestly sleep at any given time. Jared was home yesterday and I took a hour and a half nap. He sent me to bed after I fell asleep on the couch a couple times.

I feel it necessary to walk each morning because I'm insane with my eating. When I can eat (not nauseated) I eat anything I want. I had a double quarter pounder with cheese from McDonald's yesterday and a DQ blizzard last night topped off with two sugar cookies and milk before bed. I haven't eaten like that since my last pregnancy. I really want to behave but I have no will power at all and what sounds good is what I eat.

The walking is good for me but I barely have the energy to do that and stay awake throughout my day. Hopefully the sleepy fog will lift and I'll regain my eating sanity so walking can be more for enjoyment and health benefit vs a guilt trip for my eating habits.

No comments: