Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sure Would Appreciate It

As you know we have termites. We are currently researching all our options and are finding out that regardless of what we do it will cost hundreds (at least not thousands!!). I am going to have a garage sale in the next couple weeks to raise funds for the treatments. If you have anything you would be willing to contribute to the sale I would be willing to come get it, sort it etc.

I was looking at the calender and between work and obligations I'm probably looking close to Labor Day weekend. I honestly believe that the Lord provides all things. He will provide and I'm willing to work for it. I have done this before for curriculum and God provided exactly what we needed and even gave a $10 tip :)

We are making this our life long home and feel it necessary to do everything in our power to be good stewards of what God has granted.

This will work great, clean out the house and garage and hopefully kill off the pests eating my floor beams!

No comments: