Thursday, August 21, 2008

In Case you Hadn't Heard

Graham has renamed our children oldest to youngest like this:

Bennan

BoBo

Wee ja

Gammy

This morning Graham came to me in all seriousness and said, "Weeja hit BoBo Mommy." So I told him to tell Weeja "no". Graham immediately walked over to Eli and very cautiously touched him on the arm and said, "No hit BoBo, NO!"

I told Graham the other day that I just couldn't hold him because he was too heavy to which he replied, "I no heavy, I Gammy."

Brennan was up at the bar acting out and I told him to quit being crazy. Graham immediately stepped in with,"He no ca-zy Momma he Bennan."

Last night Brennan said to me, "Mom aren't you so proud of how well Graham is talking. He learned so fast."

Why yes I am proud of his precious self. I'm proud of all my boys and their uniqueness.

No comments: