Friday, July 25, 2008

He Provides

I am currently hen pecking the keyboard with my right hand. My left wrist is good as long as the brace stays on and I don't move it.

Jared and I were hanging out with the fab 7 last night when my neighbor stopped in. She very timidly asked if I would consider watching their little girl Nadia twice a week during school. She was very sweet and was obviously worried about our response. Jared and I were extremely flattered that she trusts us and knows Nadia would be safe in our care.

After discussing it we decided to accept her offer. I will watch her on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting August 13 from 9-3. It is such a blessing because it will be more income to put towards debt and baby and I don't even have to leave the house. She naps when Graham naps (ideally speaking) so it won't even affect the boys school.

God is good.

No comments: