Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

-Happy 4th of July to you all. Jared and I took the boys to see Wall-e today. It was super cute and quite the love story. I can't wait to own it on DVD.

-I have a couple fun websites that I've been enjoying during our quest for #5. I thought I would share them with you for fun.

-The first one is POAS. It stands for pee on a stick. It's hilarious and highly informative. It's basically for all of those who are obsessed with home pregnancy tests. It lets you know what the most affordable tests are as well as the most accurate. There are a slew of questions answered, some that you probably never thought of.

-The other is 2WW. It stands for 2 week wait. The basic idea for this website is that it typically takes 14 days from ovulation until the beginning of another cycle. Those who are ttc (trying to conceive) drive them selves mad documenting and analyzing every hiccup and gas bubble trying to determine if it's an early pregnancy symptom. It's basically a forum for these women to find support, encouragement, and information from others who are also obsessing.

-We are currently in the 2 week wait and it is a bit difficult not to over analyze everything. It helps a lot to be busy with the boys school. The days pass quickly. I have really been enjoying the boys and all their little individual gifts and talents. It amazing how much loving them excites us for another.

-We've been enjoying looking at names and trying them out with family to see their reactions. I love the name Hazel and so far no else does but Jared. Luckily he's the only one that matters :) I also really like Gideon but that goes against our rule (we already have a "g" name). I like Asher, Jared does not. I like Ramsey, Jared thinks it's okay. I love Eden, Jared does not at all. We both think Cooper is cute (only problem is it makes me think of my mom's old dog who was named Cooper). It's fun to think of all the names because for the first time we don't really have a name we really want to use. So we're starting with a clean slate.

-We had all the Altic Family over last night for Alanna's birthday and to celebrate the 4th on the 3rd :) It was so heartwarming to see all the cousins playing together in our front yard. The kids kept joining together in a group hug and then would disband only to regroup in a few minutes. They thought it was funny, we thought it was precious. We are so thankful that our boys are able to grow up with so much family on both sides as a constant part of their lives. What a blessing!

No comments: