Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to Work I Go

I'm heading back to Englewood this morning to do back to back Weight Watcher's meetings. I am struggling with the whole, "I don't wanna" syndrome. I'm not sure why. It pays well and after this morning my commitment is done and I go back to just working Mondays again.

I think I have weekend-itus. I am really eager to head off on our St. Louis adventure tomorrow and I have a lot to do to prepare for the kids and my mom as well as packing us. The idea of working these extra meetings was to have some money for St. Louis so it's a good thing I just am ready to be done.

The poor boys have 2 days worth of school to do today in order not to get behind this weekend and I know I have that waiting for me when I get home. That's a lot of paperwork and they do better when it's spread out over the course of the day verses cramming into a couple of hours.

Part of my issues is that last week I had a heckler. No joke. In the second meeting there was a lady who was mad at the world and decided to take it out on her Weight Watcher's leader sub. I bet she was fun for the substitute teachers in High School. She just sat in the back and audibly harumphed at about everything I said with offensive comments laced in. Hopefully she detested me so much she won't be there this week.

Oh and did I mention that I wrote all over their marker board last week with a permanent sharpie? In my defense they had sharpies and dry erase markers all in the same mug.

Well I better head out into the rain or I'll be late. It's always fine once I get there. I may treat myself to a QT just to make sure the morning goes well :)

No comments: