Thursday, July 24, 2008

A House Full












Jarod and Laura A. are at World's of Fun today and we are blessed by watching their three Ethan 5, Sean 4, Kaitlyn 2. I asked that Jared take his day off today to help and it's really been a pleasant day without issue.

At 10 am I decided to start working towards taking the kids to the spray park. It took a hour to get 7 kids and two adults ready to go. We headed out with my younger two and the Anderson's in the van while Jared took our older two in his car. We had plenty of car seats and it was fun to see the van full to the brim.

Jared and I took a book and a bag of snacks for the kids and they played and played for over an hour. They had a wonderful time.

We have been really enjoying Katie Mae. She's just precious and the difference between her and the boys is just fascinating. She climbed up to the bar for lunch and gently swept her hair back behind her shoulders. She loves to catch our attention and give a coy smile and tuck her head to her shoulder. Sweetness just oozes from her little self.

I told Jared that spending time with her really encourages my desire for a daughter. Don't get me wrong I adore my boys and would love another but I can't help but wonder what it would be like.

No comments: