Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wanted!! Dead or Alive

Since I am going to start watching little Nadia in just a matter of a days I am on the hunt for a pack-n-play. I made the mistake of selling mine and now realize with another baby on the way it wasn't the wisest idea. I planned on watching for one on craigslist and garage sales until I found the one I was looking for but with baby sitting it all became a little more urgent.

Here is a picture of the pack-n-play I am looking for. If you have one or know someone that does please let them know we're in the market. I'm wanting to spend $50 or less. It's a Graco Pack-N-Play portable play yard. I'm not particular about the colors simply because we don't know what we're having. I did a lot of research and these are the best to grow with the baby. We tend to have massive children and a lot of the p&p's don't support children when they are bigger toddlers and are best for infants. This should work for watching little Nadia as well as be a perfect portable nursery for our newest little addition.

No comments: