Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mean Mean Lady

Often when I'm being a little harsh or just plain mean Jared will somewhat laughingly say, "You're just a mean mean lady." He mainly says it to make me aware of my tone and inappropriate comments. For the last 4 or 5 days I have truly been a mean mean lady.

I'm not sure what is wrong with me. I have been so stinking angry. I have snapped at Jared and the boys and just seem to have a hair trigger when it comes to goofy stuff that should really be no big deal.

Today I got so worked up I knew I was being unreasonable and finally calmed down with a good cry. Sometimes I just hate being a girl. I would love to be calm and reasonable at all times with a sweet smile and full of love and affection for all those who come in contact with me.

Unfortunately I can't quite pull it together right now. PMS?? It's to early for that. Hmm is being a big meanie an early pregnancy symptom?

No comments: