Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back To Normal

I have plans this week to slowly regain my house. With Weight Watchers some house work has been put on the back burner. I mopped the kitchen this morning as well as the back hallway, laundry room, and bathrooms. I wiped down the walls in the hallway about 3 feet up. It was nasty. I dare you to look closely at your walls where short people touch. I wiped down the wall under the bar where the boys slop their food. That was bad :P

There is bedding to be laundered, Anneliese's room to organize, and my closet is a mess. There are so many things I want to accomplish and fatigue, business, and my goofy hip has kept me from it for 5 weeks now.

We have the week off of school so I am hoping to get lots done so when we start back up I can focus on school and not worry about it. I wouldn't say I'm nesting, it's more I'm just tired of the yuck :)

No comments: