Saturday, December 20, 2008

Goodness Not Again

Today was a very full day from sun up until sun down. I got up bright and early and headed to Leavenworth for work. As soon as I was done I came home and prepared to head to Lawrence to drop the boys off at my mom's.

This afternoon my good friend Misty had a wedding shower and I was eager to see her and give her lots of hugs. She lives in Iowa and her wedding is scheduled for Feb 14 (I'll be 8 1/2 months by then) so I figured I better attend the shower since it's unlikely I'll be able to go to the wedding. It was a fun afternoon catching up with her and meeting her handsome fiance.

Early today Brennan was complaining of not feeling well and we just assumed he was tired. We were wrong. Mom said he didn't move off her love seat all day and on the way home he vomited in the van. Luckily I was prepared and he was able to aim into a Wal-Mart sack. Poor guy. He's not been right in a couple weeks now.

So, no church or Christmas program for us tomorrow. The younger boys are begging to still go to the program. I think I'll keep them home in the morning and see how they do in the afternoon. They are desperate to participate in the "act." The boys are learning a hard lesson this month. When one is sick we all miss out. It's a tough one, but worth it. I don't want to spread the pukes and it's so hard to tell who's contagious and who's not. After all we don't want you to endure this too!

No comments: