Friday, December 12, 2008

You Know It's Bad When...

Today was supposed to be a day off from everything. No babysitting, no Weight Watchers just being home or out and about doing what we please. We decided early this morning to go to Natasha's to see her 10 Doberman puppies.

I was going to get my hair cut. I was going to color hers and the boys were going to play with tons and tons of puppies with bad breath.

Until, Tanner didn't get up until almost 11 this morning. So far he and Eli had escaped the flu/cold that we've had. I had all the boys bathed, dressed and ready to go when Tanner (holding his stomach) said he didn't feel well. I called Tash and she said come on over he's probably fine.

So our plan was to go ahead and just see how it went because all the kids were desperate to touch those puppies, especially Tanner. I knew he had to be feeling pretty rotten when he snuggled up in Jared's chair with his hoodie up and said, "Mommy maybe we should stay home."

**Update...I loaded up the kids to run to Wal-Mart real quick for water softener salt, sprite and crackers for Tanner. He said he was doing a bit better and wanted to go. As soon as we got to Wal-Mart he vomited all over the entrance to the eye glasses store. We finished up quickly and he had two more incidents before we got home. Poor baby :(**

No comments: