Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally!!

Tomorrow should mark the end of the Weight Watcher's a-thon. I was supposed to finish up last Saturday and my boss pleaded with me to stay one more week.

I've actually enjoyed getting to know all the members at the Leavenworth Center. I think we've had a lot of fun!

My family however is super excited to get back to some sort of normalcy. Jared hasn't been real keen on my running around constantly. It'll be nice to not worry about childcare and schedules but just go back to being mommy, teacher, and wife with a little Weight Watcher's on the side.

I was chatting with Jenny H. today and came to the realization that this week could unofficially start the 10 week count down to Anneliese. I'm 28 weeks. Technically there are 12 weeks left but in previous pregnancies my OB was willing to take them as soon as he felt they were ready due to their massive size ;)

Tanner was induced at 37 weeks and weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 3 oz, and Eli was born naturally at 37 weeks and he weighed 8 lbs 13 oz, and even Graham at a premature 34 weeks was tipping the scale at nearly 7lbs. The pediatrician was sure he'd been 10lbs if he'd gone to term. It's thrilling to think how soon we'll get to see her precious face.

No comments: