Saturday, December 27, 2008

On The Mend?

We're staying home from church yet again tomorrow. I still have strep and Tanner hasn't been upright all day.

The good news is he asked for toast and ate two whole slices. It may seem meager but it's all he's eaten in 4 days. He also sipped on fluids all day today and didn't vomit. WHOO HOO. I'm really hoping to see a glimpse of my Tan Man tomorrow verses the sickly little creature that's been laying around.

Grandma and Grandpa are coming to get Brennan and Elijah since they are past the ickies and desperate to get out of the house (aren't we all). I've never seen them more excited to go to church. They desperately miss their friends (ugh, me too).

I slept the bulk of the afternoon today with Tanner and Graham. I figure after sleeping 80% of yesterday, 11 hours last night and then my nap today I should be better tomorrow :)

No comments: