Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Day Off!

I was supposed to head in again tonight for another Weight Watchers meeting but in the night last night I started running fever. I was up off and on either blowing my nose or chewing on tums due to the horrific indigestion that has begun to plague me whenever I am not bolt upright.

I called my boss and she gave me the night off and is having a co-worker who's a trained receptionist do the meeting tonight. I'm sure it will go fine but it's hard for me to relinquish control.

It's funny because I was desperate for a day off but this wasn't what I had in mind. I also found out that I will have to continue the meetings I've been working through next week at least. They just don't have anyone else to do it. I was supposed to be done the 13th but now it will be the 20th. I offered to continue the Saturday morning simply because it's super early and doesn't affect the family at all. It is the Tues. and Thurs. that have been making things difficult with the kids.

No comments: