Monday, December 15, 2008

Sleep in Heavenly Peace

Apparently I'm tired. I just can't get enough time in bed. I'm sleeping 9-10 hours at night and then still desperate for a nap come afternoon. Yesterday Jared was sweet and let me lay down for a quick 3 hour nap.

I was out! I dreamed all kinds of weird stuff and when I woke up to the boys banging around upstairs I was startled and forget who, what, when and where I was.

Now it's 9 am and I keep thinking surely I could lay down for a little bit longer. The problem is I HAVE to school the boys this week and I'm still working Weight Watchers so I'm not real sure how this fatigue is going to fit into my schedule ;)

On a different note my sweet Natasha cut my hair the other day. I haven't had it cut in 6 months or so. I've been trimming it myself and have really been unhappy with it for the last couple months. It just hangs there.

Never underestimate the benefit of a stylist. She just shaped it and evened out my uneven cuts and it's SOO much better. It has shape and seems to be purposeful. It only took a few minutes and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Tashy.

No comments: