Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What I Look Forward To:

Since tomorrow is the last day of December and the last day of 08' I thought I'd write a brief blog about what I'm looking forward to in 09'.

1) Anneliese's birth! Give me the baby!! It's exciting to say I'm due in March and it's already January. I'm no longer getting the, "Well, you have awhile" look. It's been replaced with, "Wow, when are you due?"

2) Getting back into shape! This is not a New Year's resolution. It's more of a postpartum necessity. I am looking forward to running again even though I'll be starting over. I'm hoping to get a jogging stroller and wee one and I will be hitting the road soon!

3) Jared and I will be married 13 years in June. Isn't that amazing! 13 years later and I love him more with each passing day. It's shocking to me that 13 years has passed so quickly. I just want to hold onto him for dear life.

4) Our new associate at WCCC. Who will God bring to complete our family and minister to our children? I can't wait to meet him/her/them.

5) Brennan Conner will go to camp for 3 days this summer. My baby, my sweet little boy is old enough to go to camp for 3 whole days. That's flat weird and a little sad and exciting all at the same time. 2nd generation of Mission Lake campers :)

6) Elijah starts kindergarten. I will have 3 of the 5 in school full time. I am eager to see him learn and explore. He is so different from each of the others. He is eager to learn and I can't wait to see how he does. Brennan in 3rd grade! Tanner in 2nd and Elijah in K5. WOW where'd my babies go?

There is so much good in our lives. I just can't wait to see what God has in store. Good or bad we will Glorify Him! Good bye 08' and 09'...bring it on!

No comments: