Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bit Pitchy Dawg...

Sunday night around 30 people came over to play with us :)

Jared and I both started out the evening pretty drained but were so thankful for all of those who chose to come and fill our house with laughter and joy (oh and food!). It was a lot of fun.

Matt and Natasha D. came over bringing cheese dip, chips, and wii games. Tash handed me American Idol Wii. Oh my goodness we had the best time. It comes with a mic and it's basically karaoke with the A.I. judges. Several of us picked out songs and sang but you couldn't actually hear the individual competing because there was a loud chorus throughout the house of everyone joining in!

My favorite was when Dustin was singing My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion (I'm not kidding) and Jess R. decided to sing along in harmony. That was stinking hilarious. I was surprised how comfortable everyone felt. There didn't seem to be any inhibitions and we laughed and sang and laughed some more.

No comments: