Tuesday, January 20, 2009

*Yawn*

I am wearing down fast. It seems like each night I start looking at the clock earlier and earlier to see if it's time for bed.

Today was my all time worst at 6:15. Dinner was done, cleaned up and I thought, "Yep, I'm done." Unfortunately Jared has a camp meeting tonight and won't be home until 10 or 11. Convincing the kids going to bed at 6:30 is fun didn't fly.

I'm going through a new cycle in my pregnancy. I'm not so much "give me the baby" as much as I am "give me rest." I will be 32 in March. I'm not that much older than when I had Graham but I sure feel older. Walking has become scary. My hips are getting ready for delivery and each time I stand up I feel like Bambi fresh out of the womb. I'm not sure if I'm going to walk, fall, or do the splits. It's never dull!

No comments: