Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whoah

Sorry I've not written much in the last couple days. To say we've been swamped would be an understatement. As I type this I really should be finishing up house work for our Sunday night company.

Today was a very emotional day. We are in our 9th month and today we celebrated Sanctity of Life week. To talk about precious babies and all those that have been lost to abortion brings up more emotion than I know what to do with.

On top of that we had to say good bye to our good friends and partners in ministry today. Our associate Pastor and his family are moving in the morning. We've worked together for close to 7 years. We've been through a lot good and bad and survived it all. It will be difficult moving forward but necessary for the sake of all those we love and cherish at Wyandotte.

Jared and I invited all our card buddies and plan to have an evening of good friends and good food.

No comments: