Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Complicated Part 2

The doctor called. I have to go in Thursday for a 3 hour lab test and I have to see a nutritionist to figure out this whole carb thing.

I really thought it would be easy for me to figure out carbs since I'm the diet queen but honestly it's a little intimidating. I can figure points at a glance but balancing carbs with proteins while watching portions and sticking my fingers every couple hours? YUCK!

I have spent the last 7 years of my life watching what I eat and trying to be healthy so I know I can do it. I've always said that watching what I eat is difficult when I'm growing bigger daily but this is more than enough motivation to get in gear.

This little girl is the world to me and I will do anything to insure her health and safety.

No comments: